Below is a list of the RMA Procedure Requirements. It is important to read these prior to returning any goods.
RMA Procedure Requirements:
- An RMA number must be obtained before goods can be returned for repair or credit.
- The RMA number must be written on the box.
- For all RMA requests we require either the serial number or original invoice number of the returned item.
- All 'New' goods or 'Evaluation' units returned to Westcon-Comstor must be wrapped or packaged so that the original vendor packaging remains undamaged. Failure to comply with this will result in a minimum restocking fee of 15%.
- All RMA credit and delivery discrepancy requests must be received within 10 days of invoice, and goods must be returned within 7 days of the RMA being issued or a minimum 15% restocking fee will apply.
- All returns, including those that have received a forward replacement, must be received by Westcon-Comstor prior to or by warranty expiry date. Any item received after this date is 'out of warranty'.
- In the case of a forward replacement being supplied and the returned product being tested with no fault found, it will be compulsory to either return the replacement unit with all packaging or pay the invoice. Please test prior to return.
- Warranties will be void if items are not returned in adequate packaging or handling damage reported on test. All static sensitive items i.e. hard drives, SCSI cards must be returned in anti-static bags. When returning any unit with robotic parts, it must be ensured that any moving part is securely locked down for shipping as per Vendor specifications.
- To ensure an RMA number is issued, please complete the entire RMA form.
- The warranty process may be greatly sped up by including test reports/event logs and print screens with your return.
- All RMA returns are to be sent to Westcon-Comstor, 32 Canaveral Drive, Albany Heights, Auckland
Westcon-Comstor will process your request as soon as possible in conjunction with Vendor return procedures and available warranty replacement stock.