Click here to regsiter for the Webinar
The SnapServer network attached storage (NAS) solutions offer the ideal mix of price/performance systems for remote offices, workgroups, departments, and distributed enterprises. Offering both fixed capacity systems and highly scalable systems with capacity from 1TB to hundreds of Terabytes, the entire family of Overland SnapServers feature the legendary ease of use and "set it and forget it" reliability that minimize the demand for IT resources and lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) of data storage. Overland Storage differentiate their solutions with
- Exceptional value
- Highly scalable in a small footprint up to 384TB
- Enterprise NAS feature: Replication, Snapshots, Microsoft AD integration
- RAID Levels: DynamicRAID Single or Dual Parity / Traditional RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
- Drive Types Supported: SAS: 300GB, 600GB | 15K RPM, Enterprise SATA: 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB | 7,200 RPM, SSD: 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
- Network connectivity: 2 X GbE(up to 6) | 2 x 10GbE SFP+ or RJ-45 ethernet
Most customer wants a robust and highly scalable storage infrastructure that is easy to manage. Overland offers this at a fraction of the cost of other leading vendor combined with flexible application support and a wide range of supported file protocols: SMB, iSCSI, CIFS(NTLM), CIFS(via Mac OSX), NFS v3, UDP/TCP, FTP/FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS.
SnapServer integrates easily with VEEAM, CommVault, or Symantec for automated disk-to-disk backup solutions that are scalable, reliable, easy-to-manage and economical. When integrated with Overland's Snap EDR replication software for multi-site backup it becomes the ideal Disaster Recovery solution.
LIVE Evaluation available; Request an online demonstration of the easy to use interface. Contact our Storage Business Manager for more information and to arrange for a briefing session.