RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite and Virtualization Essentials: Level 3 – RPCAVESAT301
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design, deploy and configure a solution for RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite.
Polycom training provides a progressive learning path with courses starting at Level 1 and progressing to Level 3. This course is categorised as a Level 3 course which means it provides in-depth understanding of Polycom solutions in a real-world environment. It assumes Level 2 knowledge (see the pre-requisites below).
On completion of the training students will be able to:
- Explain the requirements for deploying servers in a virtualized environment
- Build their own virtualized lab environment based on VMware vSphere ESXi
- Design, deploy and configure Polycom RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite
- Virtualization Essentials for Polycom Solutions
- CloudAXIS Suite – Overview and Architecture
- CloudAXIS Suite – Deployment and Configuration
- CloudAXIS Suite – Management and Troubleshooting
- Polycom Certified Videoconferencing Engineer (PCVE) Certification
- RealPresence Platform: Implementation, Configuration & Troubleshooting (Level 2) RPIIT202
- RealPresence Platform: Proof of Concept (POC) Design & Deployment (Level 2) RPPIT201
It is also recommended that students attend RealPresence Platform: Security and Firewall Traversal Using RealPresence Access Director (Level 3): 2 days RPSAT3
2 days of classroom training
The course will be delivered as instructor-led training in the classroom with a significant proportion of time spent on discussion activities and hands-on practical exercises.
Students will receive a printed study and lab guide for the classroom training.
Click here to read more or here for pricing.