F5 CONFIGURING BIG-IP® LOCAL TRAFFIC MANAGER™ (LTM) - V11
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system.
Students should understand:
- TCP/IP Addressing and Routing including:
- The Address Resolution Protocol
- Direct and Indirect Routing
- TCP Handshakes
- Command Line Configuration including:
- Commands and Parameters
- Command Line Access (DOS or UNIX)
- Common elements of and differences between WAN and LAN components.
- Fundamental programming concepts.
In addition, students should be proficient in:
- The Linux File System
- Pico editor or vi editor,
- The tcpdump program, and
- Shell scripting.
- TCL (Tool Control Language)
- Installation and Licensing
- Virtual Servers and Pools and Load Balancing
- Health Monitors
- SSL Termination and Certificate Management
- NATs and SNATs
- Highly Available Redundant System configurations
- Tmsh (TM Shell) command line, SNMP and Logging
- BIG-IP Admin topics such as Clustered Multi-Processing (CMP), VLAN Management, and Administrative Domains
- A new v11 feature called iApps