Turn Security into an Enabler, Not a Disabler
The Cyber Security Symposium is an exciting one day industry-leading cyber security conference where leaders, executives, security experts and IT practitioners from all sectors in the region meet.
This is a unique event offering you the opportunity to learn, network and be amongst like-minded people from a cross-section of industries.
Attend this FREE one day event to learn about cutting-edge security trends, best practices and the latest threat prevention technologies and strategies that will keep your business safe.
Like it or not, businesses have the burden of protecting information with the same vigor as governments protect secrets. Whether your company's business is in technology, banking, healthcare, fitness or fast food, if you sell something, chances are you have personal data stored in your network.
Understanding your exposure to threats–and what you can do about it is not only responsible business management–it's critical to business survival.
- Major General Stephen Day - Head of Cyber and Information Security, ASD
- Brian Krebs, Award-winning author of www.KrebsonSecurity.com
- Mike Burgess – CISO, Telstra
- Marie Hattar – CMO, Check Point Software Technologies
- Alastair MacGibbon, Director, Centre for Internet Safety at University of Canberra, Former Director of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre and Federal Agent with the Australian Federal Police
- Detective Superintendent Brian Hay, Fraud & Cyber Crime Group, QLD Police
- Stuart Mills, Head of Information Security, Bank West
- Tony Garner - General Manager, Network and Access Technologies, Telstra
- George Kurtz, President & CEO, CrowdStrike
- Jorge Steinfeld – CTO, Check Point Software Technologies
- Hear and learn from a great line up of industry experts
- Network and engage with like-minded peers
- Share and exchange scenarios in an open environment
- Determine what steps and ideas you need to take back and implement in your organisation
- Test the technologies hands-on at the live labs
- Visit the exhibition area with a cross-section of technology partners
- Be inspired