This session will walk through practical examples of how AWS customers operate heavily regulated workloads and critical applications in the cloud. Through real word customer examples we will apply security and governance controls which will provide you with increased visibility and control of your application and infrastructure for these workloads.
What will you learn:
- How to secure an AWS account for an enterprise
- How to enable audit controls on your workloads
- How to secure a heavily regulated workload
- How to extend your datacenter and control mechanisms to AWS
Who is the target audience:
- Solution designers who are working with enterprise workloads
- Security principals who want to understand the security controls of AWS
- Experienced AWS users who want to verify the design of their existing AWS workloads
This is a TECHNICAL 201 course:
Session will focus on best practices, details of service features and demos or code samples. Assumes introductory knowledge of topic.