Westcon are delighted to host the Aruba Networks ANZ team including ANZ Partner Manager, Bruce Nixon and Richard Batchelar, NZ Territory Manager. They will be sharing their insights on the latest wireless technologies, including the leading edge Aruba Instant solution and what it means for your customers. We will also have Aruba's Jason Atkins, Partner Enablement/Training and James Broadbridge, Senior System Engineer to share user case studies, as well as a demonstration of the Clearpass and Airwave management tools.
Topics to be covered:
- Aruba Networks market update
- Technical overview and user case studies - Access Points, Aruba Instant, Aruba Switches and Aruba Mobility Controllers and licensing
- Live demo of Aruba Instant, the Clearpass Access Management System and the Airwave Management tool.
- Cloud WiFi
- 10-times faster than other cloud Wi-Fi solutions in environments with high densities of devices
- Unsurpassed uptime with wired and cellular uplink failover in the event of a WAN link failure
- Unmatched affordability with one architecture across all locations, including both cloud subscription and on-premises management options for branches
- Q&A session
The Aruba team will be available after the session if you wish to discuss any technical or other requirements in detail.
We will be giving away Aruba RAP-3WN Remote Access Points and there will be an exclusive promotion for attendees on the day, so make sure you don't miss out!
Date & Time: Friday 11 October 2013, 8am - 10:30am
Venue: Westcon Group NZ 32 Canaveral Drive, Albany, North Shore, Auckland
Enquiries: Please contact Shaun Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions.
Westcon Group and Aruba Networks are looking forward to hosting you at this event. We hope to see you on Friday, 11 October.
Please be sure to register and reserve your seat today!